• To be a child victim of domestic violence, abandoned, vulnerable and/or without parental care.
• The minor must be referred by a governmental institution with the legal custody authorization (Public Prosecutor's Office, Attorney General's Office and different DIF's of the State).
• Girl or teenager older than 3 years old and younger than 12 years old.
* Cases to consider:
- 2 sisters: that one of them meets the entry profile and the other one is already 12 years old.
- Teenagers who turned 13 years of age during their stay in the Institution.
- Girls with manageable psychiatric problems.
• Case Closing:
a) Family reintegration.
c) Necessary release (case of a runaway, 3 serious administrative offenses, chronic medical physical condition or outbreak of mental disorder).